Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

LORD JESUS...

Thanks for YOUR protection, blessing, goodness, mercy, favors, hope, future and everything from heaven above. YOU gave us in 2011 and will not stop over there...
They will always follow us like YOU promised us.

I give the coming years of my life in YOUR HAND LORD JESUS. LET YOUR WILLS BE DONE IN MY LIFE AND HUSBAND AND CHILDREN AND OUR GENERATIONS AND OUR PARENTS AND OUR SIBLINGS AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND NEIGHBOR AND BUSINESS!

Lead us LORD please! Hold our hands 'cos we cant take a walk by ourselves!

amen!

~~
Jeremiah 29:11-12

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
~~

~~
Job 8:6-7

if you are pure and upright,
even now he will rouse himself on your behalf
and restore you to your prosperous state.
Your beginnings will seem humble,
so prosperous will your future be.
~~

~~
Psalm 23:5-6

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.
~~

I wish U to have a
Sweetest Sunday,
Marvelous Monday,
Tasty Tuesday,
Wonderful Wednesday,
Thankful Thursday,
Friendly Friday,
Successful Saturday.
Have a great Year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting ^_^